Sunday 1 January 2012

NYE outfit!


NYE was such a great night !!
My outfit I decided upon in the end was;
  • H&M Blouse, £14.99
  • Levi High-Waisted Shorts, £14 (from ebay)
  • New Look Belt, (came with dress)
  • New Look Leopard print Tights, £4.99
  • Matalan Snakeskin Shoes, £14
  • Asos Cross Ring, £4
  • Asos Cross Bracelet, £4
  • Muse Studded Bracelet (one gold, one gunmetal), £2 each
  • Dorothy Perkins Spiked Hoop Earrings, £4
  • Topshop Eye Ring, £5
  • Tiffany's Necklace off the best friend <3 !!
I had such a good night, and brought in the New Year the only way I could with my best friend ever!!
Here's a few snaps from the night :)!!
Also my lipstick is Maybelline Material Girl in 802A !





Bring on 2012! Happy New Year everyone, let's make it a good'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment