Friday 24 February 2012

Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Windsor Rose A60 - Review


After seeing the review for this on The Sunday Girl blog (link) I decided it was the perfect pink beige colour which I just needed to add to my collection !!

The packaging of the lipstick is pretty sturdy and I see no reason as to why the lid would pop off if it was in your bag, also the red doesn't look too cheap, however Maybelline isn't present upon the casing apart from on the bottom label.


The lipstick is a gorgeous creamy consistency which glides perfectly onto the lips.
The scent of the product is a slight watermelon smell, however this does not seem to transfer onto the lips.



Overall, I think this is a gorgeous pink-beige which would go with any skintone, and for the bargain price of £1.99 from eBay (link) you just can't go wrong !!

Have you ever tried a Maybelline extreme moisture lipstick? Are there any other shades you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment