Friday 17 February 2012

MUA Bare (Shade 14) lipstick review + OOTD


So MUA is one of my personal favourites for cheap make-up that has quality!
When I saw they had a new shade along with giving their lipsticks names and not just numbers (which is great) I couldn't resist, especially with it being called Bare, and I love love love nude shades recently.

The coverage of this lipstick isn't the best after one coat, but after a couple of coats it really shows the amazing shade it can reach and would be a perfect shade for most skin tones.



The smell of the product isn't unpleasant but it doesn't really smell of anything familiar either.
Overall I am rather taken with this product, I tend to wear it often within the daytime and can see myself having to purchase another in a few months time considering it's only £1 I feel I can use it as often as I wish !

The lasting power of this lipstick is also good, as a slightly matte finishing product it gives around 3 hours coverage before needing to be reapplied !!
Personally, I would recommend everyone to get this beauty :)
What do you think?


In terms of my outfit today, it was nothing special, I decided to be a tad gothic and went for all black!!
Sorry for the blurriness, my camera seems to not have a stability mode, or maybe I just can't find it? ahhaha
Hope you like my comedy moustache ring !!



  • Black t-shirt, Topshop
  • Black leggings, New Look
  • Gold peace necklace, Claires
  • Moustache ring, eBay
  • Eye ring, Topshop
  • Cross bracelet, ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment