Wednesday 29 February 2012

MUA Nectar Shade 16 - Lipstick Review


So today I put this lipstick on, as I've had it a few weeks now but haven't really tried it out.
Today when I glided it on I realised what a gorgeous colour it is, especially for a £1 lipstick so decided it would be great to review it for all of you.

MUA is a bargain beauty brand from Superdrug and most products are priced at just £1, like this lipstick.
I am a fan of their products, although some are really representative of their £1 price tag, others are good in quality and stand up there with lines such as Barry M and Rimmel.

This lipstick is called Nectar and in bullet form it looks like a dark peach colour, however when swatched or put onto the lips it comes out as a sheer orange which feel moisturising and it easily buildable for a more pigmented finish.



Due to the sheerness it has a glossy finish which means you wouldn't need to put lip gloss or balm over the top of the lipstick, though I would ensure that your lips are well moisturised before application as many MUA lipsticks, whether matt or gloss finish tend to cling to any dry patches on your lips.

Overall I think this is a gorgeous summer colour and would look FAB with a tan, thumbs up to MUA for creating another gorgeous lipstick with a small price tag.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment